Women’s Law Caucus is an organization open to all students, providing events, activities, and information about issues affecting women in the legal profession. In addition, we provide several social events, allowing students to get to know each other, community professionals, and law school faculty. The WLC, though providing information about women, is open to any and all students, faculty and staff, and community members.
To get involved, a student can attend general meetings, attend and/or participate in the sponsored events, sign up on TWEN, and volunteer for one of our many committees. During Spring Semester, students have the opportunity to run for a board position to become even more involved.
- CWBA Networking Reception: spring semester
- Women in Law Day (WILD): WLC sponsors a visit and informational conference for women interested in the legal profession; activities include panel discussions, prominent guest speakers, and a mock law school class
- Summer Fellowship: WLC annually awards a fellowship to a 1L or 2L who will be volunteering in some capacity regarding women’s issues
- Mentor/Mentee Program: incoming students are paired w/ second and third year students who serve as mentors; the kickoff even occurs the first Friday of Fall Semester
- Mentoring happy hour – every Fall, the WLC sponsors this social event to further build bonds between WLC members and local female attorneys
- Brown Bags and Speakers – WLC sponsors and co-sponsors brown bags and speakers throughout the school year on a variety of topics
- Used Bookstore – the WLC operates a year-round consignment bookstore, offering student an affordable alternative for buying textbooks, study guides, and supplemental materials Bookstore Fall Semester's Hours: Mondays: 12-2 Tuesdays: 2:30-4:30 Wednesdays: 10-12 Thursdays: 12-2 Fridays: 10-12
Kristen Rouse, President
Amanda Schiabor, Vice President
Stephanie So, Treasurer
Mary Sue Greenleaf, Program Coordinator
Amy Mann, Bookstore Coordinator
|Ntnl Affialiate Website|
click here for TWEN website
The WLC TWEN site provides information about our activities, the used bookstore, upcoming events and activities, announcements, Women in Law Day, and links to various community websites.
University of Colorado Law School
401 UCB, 107 Wolf Law Building
Boulder, CO 80309